Skip to main content

Nuview Union School District

Main Menu Toggle
Student Services » Requests for Records

Requests for Records

High School Transcripts 

Transcripts show the date of birth, date of entrance, courses taken, grades received, and degrees granted. Transcripts. Submit your request by clicking here. For additional questions, you may contact Nuview Bridge Early College High School at (951) 928-8498 or by emailing Ms. Thorpe at [email protected].

Requests for DACA Documents

DACA, also known as Deferred Action for Early Childhood Arrivals (or the Dream Act), is for people who need documents from Albuquerque Public Schools verifying to the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, that they came to the United States before their 16th birthday to qualify. Most requests take 10 days to be completed. Please click here to access the request form. 


For questions please email Yadira Rodriguez at [email protected].