In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, the Nuview Union School District has partnered with Peachjar and as of August 10, 2018, all approved flyers are distributed only by e-mail, to parents/guardians via Peachjar.com. Flyers are not distributed in hard-copy form.
We understand the important role non-profit organizations play in providing educational and cultural opportunities for students during non-school hours. The district will cooperate with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by allowing them to distribute materials electronically.
To see if your organization's flyer qualifies for e-mail distribution, for consideration please review the requirements below and follow the instructions for uploading your flyer to Peachjar.com. Completion of this process is required for each flyer that your organization wishes to distribute.
Requirements for Approval:
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Nuview USD and/or benefiting the district's population in a positive manner
- Materials from for-profit interests do not qualify
- Fundraising flyers for outside organizations are not accepted.
- Only flyers for activities within the local geographic area will be considered.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we require that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish.
- qualify as a non-profit charitable or civic organization
- present materials of educational, civic or cultural value
- submit materials via Peachjar.com and receive district approval via Peachjar.com
To begin the flyer-approval process, please click HERE.