Skip to main content

Nuview Union School District

Main Menu Toggle



When adding dependents official documents must be submitted during the enrollment process. For a spouse, you must provide a copy of the Marriage Certificate along with a copy of the front page of your tax return. For dependents a copy of Birth Certificate(s) or Court Documents must be submitted with the application.

Please note that dependents cannot be enrolled without this information. Remember, you only have 30 days from the qualifying event to apply or change your Benefits. 

2024/2025 Medical and Dental Deductions
Health Plans

Anthem Blue Cross

Dental Plans
Delta Dental
Anthem Dental
Vision Plan
Benefit Bridge
Voluntary Plans
MetLife (Life & AD&D, Dependent Life / Voluntary Life, Voluntary AD&D). Please see the announcement for more information.
American Fidelity
Metlife Legal Plan