Skip to main content

Nuview Union School District

Main Menu Toggle
Health Services » Forms


Medication at School

All medications given at school must have medication authorization forms completed by physician and parents each year. No medication, including non-prescription ("over-the-counter") medications can be given without the completed forms. Please fill out the first page of the form completely. If you want your child to self-administer either an inhaler or epinephrine auto-injector, please complete the second page as well. Prescription medication provided for school use must be clearly labeled with a pharmacy label. Non-prescription medication should be in original container and labeled with student's name.


Physical Exam - for Kindergarten or First Grade

Students entering kindergarten or first grade are required to have a complete health exam within 18 months prior to first grade. Parents must provide the “Report of Health Examination for School Entry” form (PM 171), completed, signed and stamped by the medical care provider, prior to starting school.

Dental Exam - for Kindergarten
Students entering kindergarten must have a dental check up. Please download the form and take to your child's dentist.