Skip to main content

Nuview Union School District

Main Menu Toggle
Human Resources » FAQ



Frequently Asked Questions for Human Resources.
1.   How do I apply for a job?
All job postings can be found at The district only receives applications through and only for posted positions. Applicants may complete a profile on Edjoin and update as needed. Once a profile is created, applicants may apply for any position posted on Edjoin. The district does not accept paper applications, or resumes in lieu of an online application.
2.   How do I get on the substitute list?
Substitute positions are posted as needed on beginning in early Summer (July) for the current school year. The district does not recruit for substitutes year round. Applicants may apply during the posting period for substitute positions. Substitute positions may be reopened during the school year as the need arises, so check often.
3.   How do I get an ID badge?
If you are a current employee or substitute employee of the district and need a new or a replacement ID badge, please come to the District Office. Please be prepared to have your picture taken. The process takes approximately 10 minutes.
 4.   Why am I not getting any calls for substitute positions?
 There are a few reasons one may not be called for substitute positions.

Your teacher credential/permit has expired. Check and make sure that your credential/permit has not expired. AESOP, the substitute calling system, will not allow a substitute to see any jobs, nor will it call you for jobs, if you have an expired credential/permit. This also applies to any position which requires a prerequisite (ex. first aid & CPR verification). Please renew your credential/permit online at .
    Your TB clearance has expired. Please bring in an updated TB verification.
    There are no jobs available. Check AESOP online frequently. Keep in mind that some positions do not require substitutes as often as other positions. Make yourself available to more than one position and do not limit your work times. Please remember that substitute positions are on-call, as-needed positions. There is no guarantee of hours or number of days you can work.

5.   How do I login to AESOP to record my absence or see substitute jobs?
Login to Your ID: is the phone number, including area code, that was given at the time of hire. Your PIN is the last four digits of your SSN. If you have changed your information, or the given information does not work. You may call the District Office at (951) 928-0066 to look-up your information.