Child Care for Essential Workers
Riverside County Office of Education, Early Care and Education (RCOE ECE), is available to provide needed child care services for Essential/Critical Workers during the California State of Emergency due to the threat of COVID-19.
If you are an essential worker in need of child care, who should you contact?
- Contact the RCOE ECE team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have access to email, please call (800) 442–4927 and leave a message.
- Please be sure to identify yourself as an Essential/Critical Worker.
- Provide your best contact phone number and email.
- A member of the RCOE ECE team will contact you within one business day. In many cases, services can begin immediately.
What services will be provided?
- A temporary state-subsidized payment to assist with the cost of child care services for your children (ages birth to 13) through June 30, 2020* to allow you to continue working during this time (paid directly to your child care provider).
- If services are still needed beyond June 30, 2020*, families may apply and submit documentation to determine if they qualify for other state-subsidized child care services.
- * Services are authorized through June 30, 2020, unless the state-directive is ended sooner or extended.
For more information click here.